Binders, my condolences...

Fellow Binders,
This has been one of my worst weeks on record.  Please
let me offer my condolences to all those affected by
someone, something, somewhere taking our loved ones
from us.  I can only add that while I was in Seattle,
I was informed that a friend had passed and had wanted
us to join to celebrate his life with us.  We did just
that with his wife, on Friday.  Another friend had
come back to Tucson to join us, and while here,
received a phone call that her father had passed.  So
we arranged for her flight the next day back east to
be with her family.  She was very glad that she was
here with her friends.  This has been a bad week for
everyone.

I just wanted everybody to be slightly more caring and
careful.

My thoughts are with you all,

JoelB