RE: Moving to CA

Ditto this. I brought my 63 in from Nevada 4 or 5 years ago. Frame number is around the steering box. Only downside for me was that they wanted weight for commercial registration. I should have lightened it up as much as I could as every year it costs $125 with part of that being based on the weight at the time I registered it. Shouldn't be commercial reg for a scout though. But it is nice being able to use yellow zones here in SF.
DennisMillward
63 C1200