Trailer plugs

Jim,

There are people out there who purposely wire their trailers wrong so other
people can't borrow their trailers.  Does your neighbor really want you
borrowing their trailer
The owner of the horse trailer is more than happy to loan it occasionally, since we board 2 of her horses under market and don't charge her storage on the trailer ;)

My neighbor is *more* than welcome to borrow any of my trailers, inasmuch as he's a nice fella and is giving me a 5000 gal water tank, and can arrange the loan of a crane truck and/or a trencher on occasion <VBG>.

I was debating the switch to 7 way RV style the other day.  Everything I own
is 6 way,
Yeah, I had standardized on 6 as well. Then a few years into it I realized that the split male pins fatigue and collapse over time, even the good Pollack or Cole/Hersee units. 7 way is just a superior design, and check that *humungous* central trailer power lead :) OTOH, it's nice to have both so you don't need to mess with conversion harnesses. Ongoing project here is to add a 7-way to everything, then convert the trailers. Hofs was nice enough to notice my 1210 was both 6 and 7-way enabled in Shoshone this year. Hey John, did I mention that the plugs are mounted with stainless socket heads as well. Ooooohhhh... ;)

Jim