Re: Trailer plugs and I thought he was Earl C.

on 8/6/03 5:11 PM, J Grammer at jim@domain.elided wrote:

> Hey John, did I mention that the plugs are mounted with stainless
> socket heads as well. Ooooohhhh...   ;)
>
> Jim

I agree with Jim that the 7 way plugs are just better engineered than the 6
way.

Wow, stainless steel socket head screws. I just fastened down the cover
snaps on my IH scooter with those screws. Way to go, whomever used to work
on the T'all.

IH scooter? Well that's what the logo says on the front, and the bumper
sticker on the back says something about "Anything less is just a car."

Here in Salida, CO there are dozens and dozens of Scouts and Travelalls. The
local CB guy on the highway has three T'alls sitting in front of his shop.
He told me that he has 5 total plus one ambulance. He also told me that he
has less IH's than a lot of the guys around.

Anyway, that IH logo on the front of the scooter gets commented on every
day. Kansas guy, yesterday, told me that he used to sell those things.

I asked, "Scooters?"

"No, Internationals."

"OK"

John Hofstetter