Re: Dent Pictures Link re-posted

Laura-
I didn't get in on your dilemma until just recently. From what I can see,
looks like you have a nice Scout. My .02 is, I would spend the money and have
a 'paintless dent removal' guy handle it. It may be heavier metal than they
like to work with, but I would check anyhow. I would guess the repair could
run somewhere around $100, but it's worth it to not have to drill holes,
repaint, etc. Check with a few bodyshops in your area to find out who they
use. Sounds hokey that a bodyshop would have somebody come in to fix dents,
but they do, just because it saves $$ and time. A good paintless dent guy can
leave the vehicle looking like the dent was never there, and I've seen them
come in and spend several hours on a badly hail damaged car that looks new
when they are done. Check it out.
Dennis