Horse Puckey, my Burro!

on 8/3/03 12:07 PM, Ken Hitchcox at lipodog@domain.elided wrote:

> Alrighty then...
>
> Ken (aka potential Darwin Award recipient)

You know, Ken, my friend,

If you kept the digest occupied with questions and information about IH
vehicles then we'd have less reason to stray off topic.

The truth is, at least as I see the truth, that we've all become friends, of
an e-mail and regional meeting sort, and we like to talk to each other. If
we had more IH stuff to talk about, we'd talk IH, because after all, that's
the thing that brought us together.

Let me  be the first to admit, that I haven't had enough to do here in
Salida, and I've posted way too much off-topic stuff. This confession does
not mean that I won't post off-topic again, but it does mean that I
recognize that I pushed the off-topicness (my new noun) too far.

So, relax, and enjoy the on-topicness that I'm committed to, at least for a
day or two.

Besides that, I've been thinking about joining the gyro digest. <g>

Or out of deference to my horse puckey friend, the one-eyed pilot's digest.
<vbg> Or maybe the Horse Puckey digest, since I seem to be qualified in that
area.

John Hofstetter