Re: John Hersey, plus a way off-topic story

---FWIW, a simple search on google shows results as:

-"Eye in the Sky" = 36,500 results in .25 seconds
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22eye+in+the+sky%22
-"Eyes in the Sky" = 7,010 results in .26 seconds
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22eyes+in+the+sky%22

---Both groups of results show the first 5 hits as being related to space
exploration and or viewing Earth from a satellite. There aren't as many
results for Eyes as there is eye and it took longer to find these results,
but as you can see from the results, there aren't any discriminations
against those with only one eye. However, once upon a time, it was said to
me that I couldn't become an Air Force pilot unless I had perfect vision.
That was when I didn't see any reason to join the Air Force except to become
a pilot. Things may have changed in there program now... no idea.

---BTW, I have heard it many times before, and heard it more by Colonel
Potter on M*A*S*H*, but what exactly is Horse Pucky... I have heard of
Muckle before, but never Pucky.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)
---Not all 13-letter pucky spreaders