Re: John Hersey, plus a way off-topic story

Hofs,

HORSEPUCKY!!!  WHAT'S HER NAME??  I've been flying for 20 years, the last 13
of them with only one eye and got my multi-engine, instrument, and
commercial rating with just one eye.

There's no such thing as CAN'T if you really want to do it.

John Stricker