Hofs' parcel compartment security and the ITEC plant tour

Anybody have a Travelall glove box lock with a working key? I'm going to
need one.

John Hofstetter
John, I am in the long and involved process of converting all keyed items on my 1210 T-all to those of a parts truck which had the gall to come with all of the lock cylinders. Sometime next year(if I'm lucky) I will likely have the 1210's glove box lock available with a known good key. If you're in more of a hurry than that, I'm sure we can work something out ;) What's up? Last I knew you didn't have a T-all in your stable....

The Nat's ITEC tour is *highly* recommended if you have any interest in how trucks are built or manufacturing in general. Not only that, but the employees seemed to know who we were and why we were there, and got a kick out of it. Even though line 2 is dark(AFAIK), I would jump at the chance to do the tour again. In '99, I was even able to chat up a couple of IH vet's who were admiring the convoy parked out front on their smoke break. Turns out one fella's first job at Springfield was brazing the top corner caps on Wagonmaster beds.

Besides, who could resist the chance to drop $$ at the Eagle's Nest gift shop?

Jim