Re: Alignment fixed

--- David Bongo <dbongo@domain.elided> wrote:
> In case anybody was wondering about my alignment
> situation, I (finally)
> got the truck aligned today.  The mechanic is a guy
> who actually worked
> on Scouts before so while he wrestled with it a bit,
> he did get it
> done.  He also told me that he didn't expect the
> front end to need
> another alignment any time soon.  (He did hedge,
> though, and said to get
> it checked in 9-12 months because of the mail
> delivery.)  He didn't
> center the steering wheel, which is annoying, but
> not that big of a
> deal.

Good to hear you got it fixed. You're right though,
not having the wheel centered IS annoying, but not a
big deal. You'll get used to it, and soon won't even
notice it.

> He seems like a pretty good guy.  Said the truck was
> built like a tank
> and even I should have a hard time destroying it.  I
> told him (in front
> of the service manager) that I won't bring the truck
> in now unless I
> know he's working -- at least he knows something
> about them.

That's not all that unusual. A lot of people will take
their vehicles to a garage and ask that a certain
mechanic work on it.

> On a side note, I got some Spam from
> "ihc@domain.elided" entitled
> "Catlover." with an attachment.  I didn't open it
> (obviously) but was
> anybody else hit with this?  Checking the full
> header I see:

I didn't get it.

Mark