Alignment fixed

In case anybody was wondering about my alignment situation, I (finally)
got the truck aligned today.  The mechanic is a guy who actually worked
on Scouts before so while he wrestled with it a bit, he did get it
done.  He also told me that he didn't expect the front end to need
another alignment any time soon.  (He did hedge, though, and said to get
it checked in 9-12 months because of the mail delivery.)  He didn't
center the steering wheel, which is annoying, but not that big of a
deal.

He seems like a pretty good guy.  Said the truck was built like a tank
and even I should have a hard time destroying it.  I told him (in front
of the service manager) that I won't bring the truck in now unless I
know he's working -- at least he knows something about them.

On a side note, I got some Spam from "ihc@domain.elided" entitled
"Catlover." with an attachment.  I didn't open it (obviously) but was
anybody else hit with this?  Checking the full header I see:

(in3) with ESMTP id
                <2003073102390510302kd2vne>; Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:39:06
+0000

I'll leave it in my inbox for a day or so in case anybody (Mr. Welty?)
wants more info on it.  (Don't worry - I'm one of the last OS/2 holdouts
so even if it is a virus AND it breaks loose, I doubt it'll do
anything.)

Dave