Re: Cabin Temps, Meltdown-392

> on 7/28/03 8:47 AM, tsm1@domain.elided at tsm1@domain.elided wrote:
>
>> I'll also be adding a better sound barrier at the same time.. but the
>> "Reflectix" makes a HUGE improvement in radiant heat insulation.
>>

> Good information, Tom.
>
> Have you found out what the damage was to your new motor?

You mean, aside from the fact I own it?  No, I haven't. :-)

It still sits in the bed of my truck, in my driveway, where it's been
since Sunday afternoon when we got home.  Maybe this weekend I can get it
to the shop and onto the stand and *think* about tearing into it.

As I posted to the BBulletin earlier today.. I'm half anxious to figure
out the problem, and fix it.. and half too disgusted to have it in my
presence. :-)

-Tom