Re: Reality check and Nationals.

Hey.. I'm a young'en as well.. But I speak a pretty good English..
Not to mention am versed in some literary works.

> Now, our Ryan is too young to know about Ernest Hemingway, but a bunch of
> you not-so-youngs know that he wrote, "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and your
> lack of telling me about it can only mean that I have finally lost my
> audience.

>Huh, Whom did Bell pay a toll???
Well.. the tollway commission I presume. But I call them "crooks and
swindlers".

> That reminds me that I need to get my reservation in for the factory tour.
I've never made it early enough to go to that.. Is it worth it to see?
I'd just like to get there early this year to snatch up all the good stuff
before it's all gone.

Jeff