Reality check

Well, I haven't checked my e-mail for a day now, but when I last did, no one
had called me on my novel-author piece of entrapment.

Now, guys, I wasn't checking on the literacy level of the digesters, it's
obvious that most of you can read. <g>  I was checking to see if anyone
reads my overly long off-topic posts.

Now, our Ryan is too young to know about Ernest Hemingway, but a bunch of
you not-so-youngs know that he wrote, "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and your
lack of telling me about it can only mean that I have finally lost my
audience.

OK, so what novel did first make John Hersey famous?

The first person with the correct answer gets a free entrance pass to the
Nationals.

That reminds me that I need to get my reservation in for the factory tour.

Anybody have a Travelall glove box lock with a working key? I'm going to
need one.

John Hofstetter