Re: Hello Digesters!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Ericson" <lowvolt@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "Laura Freeman"
<freeman_73scout@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:24
Subject: Re: Hello Digesters!

> Laura-
>
> Welcome to IHC digest. I didn't see your "hello" post, and it's not in my
> deleted files. Since Ryan's east of you by a couple of time zones, I'm
still
> trying to figure out how he replied at 22:07 when you sent your mail out
at
> 23:29 the same day.

<snip>
> -Allan

<snip>

Easy, your mail client converted the time to your time zone, whereas the
original was recieved by my client and put in central time.  There's your
time differennce... about 40 minute between posts (I got it from the digest
at 00:20.. although really it should have been a lot less because I sent my
reply post within 5 minutes of when her's appeared... just took a *long*
time to get sent on by the digest (at least to me).

-Ryan