Re: OT chrysler grand Voyager ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Nees" <danees@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 16:27
Subject: OT chrysler grand Voyager ?

> My dad is looking for some kind of helper spring to put on his 97 Grand
> Voyager rear spring. It is a spring over solid axle in the rear and the
> helpers that Pep Boys sells wouldn't go on under the axle.
>    He is taking my niece out to college and he needs  more weight
> capacity in the rear for luggage. Any ideas?
>
> Dan Nees
> danees@domain.elided

The kind that... well.. um... whatever that magazine is that sell car
parts... has... drawing a blank.  Anyways, they make one that goes on top of
the spring, and even make one that goes on a half of the spring for SUA
axles when you still want the helper above the original spring.

Bolt it on and tighten it to up the load capacity I imagine...

Make sense?

-Ryan