Hello Digesters!

I am excited to say that I have already received my 5th issue of the digest since signing on last week. I so enjoy reading all of your questions and responses. ( No doubt you will be hearing questions from me soon ;) I met so many wonderful people whose names I had known for years but only just had the pleasure of meeting last weekend at RHIHR. What an incredible group of people! Thank you all for a wonderful time, and I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Laura Freeman
'73 Scout II
Sonora Desert Scouts

P.S. John H.: Thank you for your kind words!