electrical stumper - I respond to my own post

'bout a week ago I asked for help solving an odd short in my '67
travelall.  The problem was that the brake light/horn fuse would blow
when the ignition was turned to 'start'.  I could put a fresh fuse in
once the truck was running, and everything would be fine.

I didn't solve it, but I solved it.  It's not marked on the fuse block,
but dome light runs off that fuse also.  I had been working from a 'b'
series wiring diagram, where the dome light runs off something else.
Apparently there's a short in one of door switches or the light switch
or somewhere, but simply snipping the dome light wire at the fuse fixed
the fuse from blowing.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.