Hofs: I'm working on it...

John H,
re: Young Scouter... I'll do my best...

NWBRU was very cool (pun...) and there was quite a
nice selection of both pretty trucks and rock buggies.
 Both high and low horsepower units and some converted
to Cummins and some converted to Bowtie.  A great
show, but vastly different from shows past as many
fixtures of my memories of NWBRU were missing.  The
announcement was made at the awards ceremony that the
NWBRU will be moved to Portland, Ore. next year, so
this will certainly affect my decision to attend.
(effect?)

Anyhow, I'm not sure I can make it next year, is all.

I hope everyone had a great time too, and I'll be
hanging here in the Seattle area for the next week,
taking in all of this nice 90 deg. temp from which I
tried so hard/flew so far to get away.

JoelB