RMIHR

What a great show! Mike Eppinger and I would like to thank everyone for
making us East Coast guys feel right at home. Every show we go to has a
different flavor, and this one is no exception. International folks
occupy the whole fair grounds. Everyone is friendly and laid back. The
meals are second to none, and the Binder Follies gave everyone some gut
wrenching laughs.
We got to put faces with the names from the digest. I won't try to
mention everyone because I will miss some one, and I don't want to
offend. You were all great! I highly recommend this show to everyone!

This show has events for the whole family. I had a ball with the blind-
folded reverse race. I think the highlight of Sunday was the races.
John Glancy was kind enough to let Mike and I race his trail truck.
Mike didn't fair well in it, but I managed a Fourth place finish. Mike
however, came in Third place racing in the long wheelbase class with
Johns' Travelall.
 After the "Street Vehicle" racing was over, the Comers and Co. brought
out the race trucks. The first run I had was with Pansy in Gryphin.
What a rush! After the rush subsided, John took me for a spin in
Banshee. All I can say about that ride is, WOW! The Comers were taking
everyone who wanted a ride out for a spin on the track. After a while I
was given a chance to take Gryphin out for a spin. John Glancy and I
were in Gryphin, and John Comer was in Banshee for this race. I made
about 1/2 of a lap when Gryphin decided it was time to quite running! I
think it is a distributor problem, but we didn't have time to get it
running again. Sorry again,for breaking the truck, Pansy. ;-)
 The trail ride into the mountains was incredible. I have never seen
trails like these. John Glancy, Mike Eppinger, and I took the Chinamans
Gulch trail ride. The trail was fun, and at times very challenging. I
think fun was had by all in our group.
 I would like to thank all of the people that we came into contact
with. It was because of you that we had such a good time.
 I would like to especially like to thank the Comer Family for making
us feel like family.

 If anyone is even remotely thinking about attending this show, I think
it is well worth the travel time.

Ray Cass
Triple Diamond Four Wheelers