Re: IHC Digest-eese, J**PERS, Apostrophes, Gramma, Personal Confessions and Stuff... Off Topic

---That was very well written. So well that I wasn't paying any attention to
grammar or punctuation (other than the apostrophes). You had me thinking you
contracted "" the worm too.

---Then I got to the end and it hit me. Didn't bother me really, but you
went too far. Had me laughing an then seriousness hit me.

<snip>
> SOMEONE please document
> everything - JPGs, MPGs, WAVs, MP3s, etc. ;-)

---JPG, MPG, WAV, and MP3 is etcetera what? Or is that possessive?

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)