Re: RMIHR

Hi Tom,

I didn't hear that you were going to be putting a Taurus electric fan
on your IH.  I would like to put an electric fan on mine, but I am not
too happy with the way a lot of the aftermarket ones mount with the
nylon rods through the radiator.  Did your setup work better?  How did
you mount it?  And if you like it, do you know what model year Taurus
its from?

Thanks, Colin.

ttc> My new 392(406) is running well thus far, and the Taurus electric fan
ttc> seems to be keeping it (unloaded) cool.

ttc> -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
ttc> http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
ttc> '74 200 Travelette, hotrod 392..

Later,
Colin
mailto:colin@domain.elided
Colin says...

Use a wickedly good email client  |  http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
For those of strong constitution  |  http://www.debian.org/

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark Twain