Pete PS pump

I'm a bit behind after a week in Cal., but The spacer captures the stud in
the back of the pump so it's restrained in the bracket.  Otherwise you
couldn't get the front AND the back of the pump into the bracket.  The
sleeve should be levered gently out of the hole and exit towards the rear
of the truck.  It's not supposed to be a tight fit, it's just supposed to
keep the pump from moving in an upward direction.

Good luck with it, it's not that big of a job.  I've seen more than a fair
share of trucks without the spacer, but it's not very safe when the going
gets tough.

JoelB

I really gotta get a manual!  If this problem is addressed in the manual
and
you have a minute to fax the relevant pages, I would be eternally grateful.
My direct fax (from 0830 to 17:30 Thurs) is: (918) 562-1467.  No coversheet
necessary.  Thanks, if anyone could help there.  Meanwhile, all other hints
& kinks appreciated!

It's been a long day and the bed is calling!

Cheers,

- --Pete