Re: RMIHR

Dennis Bernth wrote:

> You plan to tow with it, so you're just breaking it in the way you're gonna
> drive it, but hopefully with a <touch> less enthusiasm than you'll use in a
> couple thou miles.

Not to worry, if Tom is following (more like pushing) me to Colorado, he (we)
will keep the RPMS within reason.

If his built 392 is up to snuff It will be the first time in years that I will
see him in the rear views on the up hills;-)

I slow him down on the flats and down hill.

If i'm in the lead what is the best breakin I can inflict?
slow to 12,000 rpm... speed up to 32,000 rmp...repeat...
repeat...etc <evil grin>

Now we need to cut this off so Tom can get some sleep, he has a long trip ahead.

Tom,
Call me from the road so I have an ETA.

Good luck,

Willy