Re:RMIHR

Tom, I don't think I would worry a ton about the 392 handling the towing
duties so soon. As long as you don't do anything 'less than bright' (save that
for the race rig!), it should be fine. You just KNOW that all of those people
that bought Loadstars babied them for the first couple thousand miles- right?
Doubt it, and most of em survived just fine, on worse treatment than you will
give yours. Just consider yourself a member of the 'break it in the way you
are gonna drive it' club- the old timers that said you had to beat the snot
out of an engine right off the bat if you planned to run it fast later, etc.
You plan to tow with it, so you're just breaking it in the way you're gonna
drive it, but hopefully with a <touch> less enthusiasm than you'll use in a
couple thou miles.