RMIHR

Binderfolk-

Just a quick note to mention my itinerary in case anybody is planning the same
route.

We're leaving Prescott Valley in the cool hours before dawn, expecting to hit
Flagstaff in time for breakfast. We will continue through the 4 corners area,
stop in Cortez or Durango for lunch, and then continue on toward Salida. It's
our intention to grab a motel room and get some sleep so that we can be at the
fairgrounds to set up camp early on Friday.

We'll be pulling a trailer with our gear, but we have not obtained said
trailer yet. I recently installed a 392 in Helena's travelall, and it runs
great on the highway. Since the 304 did so well on this route with the same
gearing and tires, I expect this to be an easy run.

Pat has a pig roast scheduled for Friday night about 40 miles from Salida, so
we will be leaving for a while and helping him, then returning with the
roaster after cleanup.

The return trip has not been carved in stone, but we will probably be staying
until Tuesday, and possibly stopping in Moab on the way home. This will depend
in part on how much fun we are having, accumulated emergency service calls,
and who else is planning to head for Moab on Tuesday. Since we're picking up a
scout  while in Salida, we will have two vehicles to take with us.
Unfortunately, no time to install CB radios, so we will be relying on our
walkie talkies.

-Allan