Viable option to welding on pitman arm.

I too am against welding on the pitman arm, since there is a viable option.
High steering with the high steer arms and such. Added benifits from it as
well with increased clearance, and the better constructed Tierod and
Draglings that go with the conversion. Hmm welding on a pitman arm being
cheap, or spending some $500-$600 for high steer.

All I ask is whats your life worth???? Its kinda like a one time insurance
policy. Pay once and be done with it. Don't be a cheap skate when your life
is on the line. Likewise if you are rolling 33-37 rubber highley consider
upgrading your brakes. The aditional leverage the larger tires create will
increase your stopping distance by a large margin. You guys overlook safty
issues for the almighty doller. Trust me i see it everyday in my line of
work, and man i cringe every time i see it. People will spend $1000s of
dollers on a dog thats hit by a car knowing it may or may not work, well my
scout is a part of my family and i will spend hundreds of dollers on it
KNOWING it WILL work. Seems logical to me, but mabey i am too cautious.
Better to err on the side of caution that saving a few bucks.

John
"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding." John Hofstetter 2002
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979