Re: RE:Are You Prepared?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Binder" <binder@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Cc: <baradium@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 23:25
Subject: RE:Are You Prepared?

> I particulary liked the ever ready Carhartt's or whatever.  The ammo boxes
> are a class act too! ;-)
<snip>

:)
One of the ammo cans also contains full coveralls for crawling under the
scout, as well as various other items, of course.  One ammo can is devoted
to first aid / survival stuff too. I do have one can devoted to flight stuff
too, so I guess it's not *completely* tools and all.

My coworkers have told me that if I ever get pulled over the cop is going to
freak out thinking I have an arsenal in the back due to my ammo cans...
they work really well though and are water tight, sturdy, tought and
relatively inexpensive.

-Ryan