'77 Terra carb

From information I have gathered over the past couple days, apparently Terra's with 304's were supplied with either a Holley 2210 or 2300 carb. in the 1977 model year.

What are the differences between the two, and are there advantages to one over the other?

If one were to purchase a rebild as a replacement for the 2210, would it be best to stick with a 2210 or go to the 2300?

I know fuel injection is THE way to go long-term, but I don't have the time or money for this right now.

Steve C
'77 Terra, 304 Auto
'79 Scout II, T-19 wide