OOOOPS! Correction on caster shim info

Joel,
You are correct. My only excuse is that the last truck that I put shims on
was my SOA SII.
For those not familiar with these acronyms;
SUA = Spring Under Axle (stock on Scout II)
SOA = Spring Over Axle
Would you believe that I did have it listed correctly at first;
Wide part of the shim to the front on SUA means "INCREASED" caster = good.
Wide part of the shim to the rear on SUA means "DECREASED caster = bad.
I reread the email just before I sent it and thought, thats not right. So, I
changed it and sent it.
Mike Toney