Little Scout in Production - Production Release Early Spring 2004

Well now I really have your attention

With the Scout rebuild decending to the next layer of Hell with more delays,
Christine and I have been focusing on the yard and home improvements. We
just found out that our next improvement will be a Little Scout. Yes
Christine is expecting. Now the first time father here is wondering if any
money will ever go to the trucks and all of the usual fears.

We had planned on using Expedition for a few years before this happened but
alas Chris was not on that timetable. I have contemplated thinning the herd
here. Offroad and infants do not mix, too hard on the developing bones. So
there you go

Any thoughts on what I am going through
Yea I am really excited about this new direction.

Robert
1979 SSII
1973 Scout II
1970 1200D