blown fuses in Scout II/Traveler

Okay, riddle me this: It has to be easy, because it JUST started happening.
I think it HAS to be a bad trailer harness since it started during the trip
up to Prescott Valley towing that Traveler last weekend.

When I go to reverse, and the backup lights go on, it blows the fuse for
the turn signals.  Are the turn signals and the backup lights on the same
circuit (can't remember, and haven't had time to look yet, since I didn't
realize all this until I get horns and fingers for changing lanes now...).
At night I can just see a quick flash of the backup lights before the fuse
blows.

Anybody?

Thx,
JoelB