Scott Satterlund

Dear Binder Books Customers:

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you that our founder, Scott
Satterlund, lost his battle with cancer on the morning of Tuesday, June
24th.  There are no appropriate words to express the loss to his Family,
Binder Books or the IH community.  Scott had a sincere passion for his
work and the preservation for IH equipment.  Scott was a true friend in
every sense of the word, and made many friends.  He was a devoted son,
husband, and father.  He touched many lives, and will be missed dearly.

The Satterlund family would like to express their thanks to all those
who have been supportive during this difficult time.  In lieu of sending
flowers, the Satterlund family has asked those interested to please make
a donation in Scott's name to the American Brain Tumor Association.  All
contributions will be used to further research treatments and possible
cures of brain cancers.  Donations can be directed to the following:

The Scott Satterlund Memorial Fund
c/o American Brain Tumor Association
2720  River  Rd
Des Plains,  IL  60018

Or, call at:  1-800-886-2282

On line at: www.abta.com

Cards and letters may be directed to:

The Satterlund Family
c/o Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, OR 97281.

Binder Books will remain open and operational, and there are no plans
for changing our regular course of business.  Please understand however,
that things may be a little slower than normal over the next few months.
Your continued support and patience is appreciated.

Thank you,
Binder Books Staff