Re: Jeff Bade and his joints

---Cool! Would you mind coming down to AL to help with a Spring-Over
Conversion? I wouldn't trust anyone so far with welding my perches in place.
If you did that good a job for the welds on your pitman arm, then I am sure
I could trust your welding on my axles. Then again, that was quite some time
ago and even my eyesight has been damaged from the welding I have performed
in the past ;-)

---Heating the cast is the trick. Thank you for your input Jim. I would have
thought that with all the talk about welding bench vises and other things
that I would have remembered to put that in my reply earlier. That also
makes me think about whether it is tempered or not. I would think likely not
considering it is cast. DOH!

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)