Re: Bump Steer, Steering Components, Hemi-Joints

I did just the u-joint for the rag joint in my other scout (without tilt
steering) and it works great.
They do make a whole shaft kit which also lets play into the system.
But even with the other one I don't notice any vibration or anything being
transferred up the shaft.

But everything you say does make sense.