Towing with a 1/2T Travelall?

Binders,
      Here's the deal:  I have this HUGE 1/2T 4WD Yellow Travelall that
many of you have seen.  Next, I got the 3/4T Travelall so that I could tow
stuff around.  Well, I'll be selling the 3/4T because there are too many
trucks on the payroll right now.  So, what are the prospects of towing my
flatbed with a built Scout II on it (7000 lb. combined).  Granted, I have
all the stuff already, and I supposed I could just go out and try it, but
alas, until I have time and energy to take those risks, I'd like to hear
from YOU, my IH family.

      I had pondered swapping in some Big3   3/4T axles under the Yellow
truck, since it already has 3/4T springs in there.  I'd add airbags, and
the the brake controller, and then the equalizer bars.  I already have the
hitch.  As to theBig3 Axles: which are the easiest availability and fit?
I'd like to get something that I can get parts for at the corner store,
which is another reason why I'm selling the 3/4T TA since it has the manual
trans, but the IH axles are unobtanium.  Nothing is wrong with my 3/4T,
it's just excess.

      Opinions?

Thanks!

JoelB