Re: To sleep, perchance to DREAM?

From: "T.R.E. Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
To: "Grant Cunningham" <kd7jnw@domain.elided>
CC: "tsm1" <tsm1@domain.elided>, "IHC Digest" <IHC-Digest@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: To sleep, perchance to DREAM?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:40:58 -0500

---There was some talk in the past about a vehicle similar to this for Tom
M. to use as a mobile networking station. Think about the possibilities Tom.
The description says that some of the cabinets are big enough for complete
v-8 engines. That would be a major selling point... for me even. :D

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

I bet that the metal isn't thick enough to support an entire engine though. I don't think it'd be overbuilt that much....

Seems like a 4x4 conversion should be bolt on btw....

There's a BC-172 4x4 on the BB right now, could get both and put that body on the BC...

-Ryan

P.S.
I made it in one piece. And the travelall is victom of "stupid owner syndrome"
I also hate dial-up.