Re: To sleep, perchance to DREAM?

From: Grant Cunningham <kd7jnw@domain.elided>
To: IHC Digest submissions <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: To sleep, perchance to DREAM?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:36:39 -0700

Found this on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2421260452

Neat truck; for some reason I really want it, but my wife says no. (With great emphasis, I might add.) Too bad, as it would make a great addition to my IH family!

Anyhow, I'm looking at the winch on the front and thinking "that really needs to be on a 4x4." Then, having far too much free time on my hands, I got to thinking: "Would it be possible to turn that into a 4x4?" Talk about a Unimog-killer!

So, any ideas? Is it possible?
--

-=[ grant ]=- KD7JNW

I'd rather have this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2421399462&category=31846

Maybe put the winch on it and the body? or just a flat bed?

Price is right, if it was just a little closer...

-Ryan