Lidberg and overheating

Jim,
      Everything under the hood of this truck is new/rebuilt except for the
charcoal can.  I'm sure you remember hearing about John Landry doing all of
this stuff.  Anyway, the overheating was from the HUGE load and the hill.
It never has a problem otherwise.  I challenge anyone to do that trip
without getting a bit warm when it's 115 out towing a Traveler on a 2000#
trailer.  Still didn't boil over though, and that was with a 7lb cap!  I've
got a Baldwin coolant filter on the truck and they come out clear when
they're changed.

      Glad your truck is coming together.  Is this the Brown one or the
Yellow one?

Joel