Re: Towing etc.

At 1:03 PM -0700 6/30/03, Joel M Brodsky wrote:
So, anybody on here use Airbags? I was thinking about the equalizer bars, etc. Now, what about
Airbags too? To level out the rear of the tow vehicle
JoelB
Joel,
Roger McGregor up in Iowa uses them on his D-series travelall. I don't recall that he's on this list, he follows the oldihc list. I rode in the travelall unloaded at RPR in '01, and it had a beautiful ride. I think he used the same rig to tow his dad's 800 all the way to Nats on a trailer, plus his whole family. I recall he really liked the bags and their adjustability. I'll send you his email off-list.
Best,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek