Towing etc.

So, with the fact that I towed the trailer fine this weekend, I was
thinking onward about using one of my Travelalls to tow the trailer in the
future (the reason I didn't this weekend, is that the Travelall doesn't
have the trailer brake controller --yet--).  So, anybody on here use
Airbags?  I was thinking about the equalizer bars, etc.  Now, what about
Airbags too?  To level out the rear of the tow vehicle

JoelB