Re: New Arrival!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Furtek" <jf7e@domain.elided>
To: "Mac @ TRIAD" <mac@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 08:35
Subject: RE: New Arrival!

> At 10:55 PM -0700 6/26/03, Mac @ TRIAD wrote:
> >jeez, Joel, whatever happened to thinning the fleet?  <grin>  you're
gaining
> >faster than you can get rid of them!  which *I* think is cool.  +)
>
> Yeah, well, I don't think this one'll be around long, <snip>

On that note, do you know how much you're going to ask for it then?

> I'll shoot you the file off list.  Except for the square headlights,
> it's a looker.  Actually nicer body than the one I just sold.

It really is a nice looking truck, those headlights kind of ruin it
though... who had the bright idea to do that conversion?

> >glad to see you're still adding to the fleet.  +)
>
> Yeah, well, gotta fill the driveway at the new house somehow!

You sure move fast...

> >--Mac
> >(P.S. you're gonna "donate" (at a reasonable price, i mean) one of those
big
> >B trucks to my cause, right?  hehehe)
>
> Yep.  Just act fast!
> Best,
> Joel

While we're on the subject of donations....

Anyways, I'm hoping to look at a wagonmaster in about a week from now... the
price is a bit high, but I'd like to at least take a peek at it and maybe
drool over it a little, dream that the person will be willing to go low
enough on price to fit it in my budget even...

-Ryan