RE: New Arrival!

## >> Hello all,
## >> Just spent 5 hours hand-rubbing every bit of my new 1966 Travelette,
## >> including the service body.  Good old-fashioned elbow grease really
## >> gave it a shine.
## >> Don't know how long I'll hold this one, but thought some of you might
## >> like to see a nice C-series truck.  And for those of you who like the
## >> odd ones, this one has the rare 1980 Scout headlight modification. ;-)
## >> Anyway, enjoy the pics at: <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll/>.
## >> Best to all,
## >> Joel

jeez, Joel, whatever happened to thinning the fleet?  <grin>  you're gaining
faster than you can get rid of them!  which *I* think is cool.  +)

1966.  that'd be an A.  i can't open a web browser right now, so i can't
look.  is that a 1200A that you found?  i had a 1966 1500A once.  mine was
way ugly and beat nearly to death in the body, though.

glad to see you're still adding to the fleet.  +)

--Mac

(P.S. you're gonna "donate" (at a reasonable price, i mean) one of those big
B trucks to my cause, right?  hehehe)

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi