New Arrival!

Hello all,
Just spent 5 hours hand-rubbing every bit of my new 1966 Travelette, including the service body. Good old-fashioned elbow grease really gave it a shine.
Don't know how long I'll hold this one, but thought some of you might like to see a nice C-series truck. And for those of you who like the odd ones, this one has the rare 1980 Scout headlight modification. ;-)
Anyway, enjoy the pics at: <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll/>.
Best to all,
Joel

--