Re: A/C Compressor Brace?

I exchanged my A/C bracket at AZ Mobil Air today. They thought the bracket sucked too and apologized.

The replacement was made more correctly, but the welds are *ok* still leave some to be desired.
- Jim in Mesa

From:           	"James Lidberg" <jameslidberg@domain.elided>
Subject:        	Re: A/C Compressor Brace?
> > I'm in the middle of installing an Arizona Mobile Air A/C kit in my Scout and
> > don't really like their mounting bracketry...
>
> I bought their kit too. I am dissapointed with the quality of the welding of the bracket, I hope the welds hold. I just
> might
> have a professional welder touch the welds up. The remainder of the kit looks A-1.

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved