A/C Compressor Brace?

Did Scout II's with factory A/C have an additional brace besides the A/C
compressor/alternator combo bracket/platform?  Would anyone happen to have a
digital picture handy of the set-up they could e-mail me?

I'm in the middle of installing an Arizona Mobile Air A/C kit in my Scout and
don't really like their mounting bracketry.  My Scout had factory a/c (quit
working on the way to Nationals 3 years ago if anyone remembers).  I'm
thinking I'd like to keep the stock bracketry, but I don't have the brace
(that I think I remember should be there).  If I could see a picture, I could
decide whether to try and track one down...

Also, if anyone cares, once I get this sucker installed and get it evacuated
and charged, I'll report on how this system combats the N. Texas heat...

Thanks,
Skip
'79 SII with new 345!!!  :-)