Re: Scott Satterlund, RIP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Earl or Jean Culley" <dryberry@domain.elided>
Subject: Scott Satterlund, RIP

<snip>
> ... Besides
> having a strong, sincere, genuine love of All things IH, Scott was willing
> do anything in his power to further the progress of our IH Community.  He
> set
> a high standard for honesty and integrity in all his dealings.  He was
> truly a
> leader in the IH Community, and one worthy of emulation.

---(Ye ken) Earl, from the few times I talked to him, I know he knew the
bond between a man and his IH and the extent we would all go to do womething
to benefit the user or machine. Do you belive he almost had me talked into
taking a road trip from Alabama to Oregon (Oygun) just to fill out a
registration form for my Farmall H? Said he would show me around the shop
and make it worth the trip. Wish I hadn't been working so hard then, I would
have surely gone. I most likely would have had such a fine time that he
would have had to remind me before I left, that I was forgetting my safety
gas cap on the counter.

---Thank you,
-Thomas R. Elliott Jr. & Jamie M. Roy-Elliott (Fortiter Et Recte & Soyez
Sage)
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)