Scott Satterlund, RIP

When I received word yesterday of Scott's passing, my eyes teared,and I felt
an immediate sense of loss.  It's hard to add to the thoughts and feelings
others have expressed here.  Scott was a truly unique individual. Besides
having a strong, sincere, genuine love of All things IH, Scott was willing to
do anything in his power to further the progress of our IH Community.  He set
a high standard for honesty and integrity in all his dealings.  He was truly a
leader in the IH Community, and one worthy of emulation.  My condolences to
Cindy and the family and employees of Binder Books.  Your loss must be
profound.
Earl Culley