Re: turbos

In one sense, there is a switch for your turbo--that pedal on the right
side on the floor.

I think Crismon and IH were referring to the fact that a turbo
essentially does little until it reaches enough RPM where it will begin
producing positive pressure in the manifold.

There never was a turbo version of the 196 produced by IH.  The 152T was
a stopgap measure to have more horsepower until they could get the 196
into production.

Howard