Mean Greenies, Hofs is the man, bashing

REGARDING:
 Without the MG,
there would have been no Mr. Hernandez story, no long disagreement with
Mean Green,  no Fleckster bashing, and after all, isnt that worth
something.  It is very well built, and now has good diodes, so Im
quite content with it.

REPLY:
Just Think, Hoffs is the man because it is because of him that the Mean
Green Alternators now have the best diodes in them. If it were not for
Hoffs pointing out to Mean Green that the diodes were crap, then i dont
know if they would have upgraded them. Corse Hoffs was one of the original
12(now with new head piece). Plus the Mr Hernandez story was cool as well.

I agree with allan so much so that my daily drivers dont have Mean Greens,
but my trail rigs and hoped up motor rigs do. Mac the Beck Atrnley Starters
from Napa are good, or the rebuilds from DC Engineering down the street
from me are great as well.

Fleckster
(who occasionally ....okay daily bashes himself) If your Scouts been at my
shop my blood is on it somewhere)
John Fleck
3351 Northlake Way NW
Bremerton, WA. 98312